Middle Sister Wine Asks Others To Help A Sister Out
Napa, Calif.-based Canopy Management, a wine creation, sales and marketing company, introduces two additions to the Middle Sister family of wines portfolio—a female-focused charitable campaign and two new varietals.
Goody Two Shoes Pinot Noir and Surfer Chick Sauvignon Blanc join the other Middle Sisters which include Rebel Red, Wicked White, Smarty Pants Chardonnay, Forever Young Merlot, Drama Queen Pinot Grigio and Mischief Maker Cabernet Sauvignon. Another Canopy wine, Purple Cowboy, is the official wine of "Tough Enough To Wear Pink?," the western community campaign devoted to raising funds and breast cancer awareness through a series of rodeo events.
Created by Canopy Management in June 2008, Middle Sister wines, sourced from premium California winegrowing regions and blended in Sonoma County by one of the industry's most respected winemakers, were inspired by the quirky middle sister of one of the founding partners. The Canopy team developed unique names, appearances and personalities for each wine; the characters are whimsically illustrated and their personal stories appear on the back label.
Best of all, "Help a Sister Out" pledges one dollar per case of Middle Sister wine to Dress For Success, a national organization empowering underprivileged women to achieve financial independence through professional development. Middle Sister Wines also supports other charitable organizations dedicated to helping women and children including Wine, Women and Shoes, a fundraising event founded by Napa Valley's female vintners.
"We're thrilled to launch our new wines with the announcement of the 'Help a Sister Out' campaign", explains Canopy Management founder and Chief Marketing Officer Terry Wheatley. "As a wine company with female ownership and partners, we believe it is important to give back to other women."
Suggested retail price per bottle is $12.00.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »