Hormel Mini BBQ Sandwiches Go National
Snacking just got easier and tastier with the national launch to deli departments and convenience stores of Hormel mini BBQ sandwiches from Austin, Minn.-based Hormel Foods.
Found in the sandwich or "grab and go" sections of the deli or C-Store, these palm-sized, convenient sandwiches can be eaten cold or hot – and are perfect for an on-the-go succulent snack. The product arrives at the deli in a frozen kit but sells fresh in-store. The easy-to-assemble kit provides deli workers with product and supplies (including insert labels with UPC) to make 12 units of the four-pack sandwiches.
Suggested retail price of one, four-pack is $4.99/unit.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »