Hormel Mini BBQ Sandwiches Go National
Snacking just got easier and tastier with the national launch to deli departments and convenience stores of Hormel mini BBQ sandwiches from Austin, Minn.-based Hormel Foods.
Found in the sandwich or "grab and go" sections of the deli or C-Store, these palm-sized, convenient sandwiches can be eaten cold or hot – and are perfect for an on-the-go succulent snack. The product arrives at the deli in a frozen kit but sells fresh in-store. The easy-to-assemble kit provides deli workers with product and supplies (including insert labels with UPC) to make 12 units of the four-pack sandwiches.
Suggested retail price of one, four-pack is $4.99/unit.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »