Hot Bond Eliminates Cumbersome Bundles of Tubing
NewAge Industries' Hot Bond thermally bonded tubing joins lengths of reinforced and unreinforced tubing using heat, not leachable adhesives or solvents, for an orderly arrangement.
Hot Bond benefits include:
- Saving time and money on installation – bonded tubing eliminates multiple routing of lines
- Easier line traceability – quick troubleshooting saves labor expenses and time
- A professional appearance – a neat ribbon of tubing shows attention to detail and design while it eliminates confusing tangles of tubing
- Saving space – Hot Bond offers a more exact dimension than a bundle of tubing
Four types of Hot Bond allow for flexibility in design.
- Permanent bond offers maximum durability; permanently-bonded tubing cannot be separated without being cut.
- Strippable bond lets the user peel back a section of bonded tubing without the use of tools for convenient fitting attachments.
- Skip bond alternates sections of bonded tubing with unbonded tubing at specified intervals.
- Electric Hot Bond helps simplify electropneumatic connections by bonding electrical wire or light duty cable (customer supplied) to similar tubing materials resulting in more manageable installation and servicing processes.