Fan Decreases in Size But Increases in EfficiencyThe Revolution SP Fan from Rite-Hite Corporation combines Rite-Hite High-Volume/Low-Speed fan technology with a compact design for more effective air circulation in smaller spaces and areas with limited ceiling heights.
Available in 8-, 10, - and 12-foot diameters, the Revolution SP Fan's, four-blade design includes easy-to-use controls that allow users to adjust fan speed or operate the unit in reverse. Mounting heights range from 10 to 30 feet from the finished floor to the bottom of the fan blade.
The Revolution SP is engineered with a rotationally balanced blade/hub connection along with vibration-absorbing resilient material that reduces stress to the hub by 50 to 75 percent. The motor and an extruded, precision-milled aluminum hub provide reliable operation with virtually no maintenance.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »