Solbar Launches a new Isolated Soy Protein for Beverages
Solbar launched Solpro 735, a calcium fortified Isolated Soy Protein, for use in a wide range of beverage applications.
The product is of creme/off-white color and with bland flavor profile maintaining low viscosity. It is dispersible in cold water and requires minimal preparation time.
Solpro 735 is designed for beverage applications where calcium fortification is required. It can be used with dry beverage blends and other powdered drinks to be reconstituted with water and or juice prior to consumption. Solpro 735 can be used in ready to drink beverages as well as those that are UHT processed. Major applications are for calcium fortified soy milk and other soy beverages.
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- PureCircle unveils high-purity Reb D
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »