Tilt-Down Portable Bulk Conveyor Fits Tight Spaces, Cleans Easily
Flexicon's Bulk Conveyor with Tilt-Down Portable Base features a reduced footprint that enables the caster-mounted frame to maneuver through narrow aisles and around corners. The unit fits through standard doorways and orients the conveyor tube horizontally, allowing the flexible screw to be removed easily for thorough cleaning and inspection.
Each unit is custom configured according to the discharge height, tilt-down height, discharge overhang and overall size parameters of individual applications.
A broad range of specialized screws is available to handle free- and non-free-flowing bulk materials, including products that pack, cake, smear, seize, plug or fluidize.
The mobile conveyor frame is constructed of carbon steel with durable industrial coatings and in stainless steel finished to industrial or sanitary standards.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »