Synthetic Food Grade Lubricants Available For Multipurpose ApplicationsOmnilube lubricants from Ultrachem are available for compressor, hydraulic, chain, gear and multipurpose applications and are well suited for all food, beverage, and related industries.
Omnilube food grade products meet all of the requirements of the USDA and FDA H-1 regulations, 21 CFR 178.3570, and conform to the requirements of NSF. They are also approved by the Orthodox Union for Kosher use.
Ultrachem’s Omnilube fluids are formulated with anti-wear protection and oxidative stability. The fluids are formulated from high quality polyalphaolefin, polyalkylene glycol, ester, and mineral base oils, depending on application.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »