Ocean Spray combines fruit and veggies in its new Ocean Spray Fruit & Veggie JuiceOcean Spray rolls out its first Ocean Spray Fruit & Veggie Juice in two varieties. The 100 percent juice line contains two full-servings of fruits and vegetables plus the antioxidant vitamins A, C and E in every 8-oz. glass. There is no added sugar, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. These drinks are a perfect combination for anyone looking for refreshing fruit taste with veggie benefits. Both varieties are available in 100 percent Juice and Light.
Varieties include Fruit & Veggie Tropical Citrus (with the taste of grapefruit, fresh mango and pineapple) and Fruit & Veggie Cranberry Strawberry Banana (cranberries, strawberries and bananas). Carrot Juice and Sweet Potato Juice are two of the vegetables in the formulation.
"Getting enough fruit and vegetables in our diets is important for everyone," says Larry Martin, vice president of marketing at Ocean Spray Lakeville-Middleboro, Mass. "Consumers trust us to help nourish their families with a variety of good-for-you products that deliver unmatched flavor. Our new Fruit & Veggie juice line does just that."
Suggested retail price of a 64-oz. bottle is $3.99.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »