Planters flavors its almonds
East Hanover, N.J.-based Planters, a Kraft Foods Inc. brand, answers the call for extraordinary and authentic flavors with the launch of Flavor Grove, a line of savory almonds uniquely roasted with herbs, spices and flavors.
"When people think about Planters, they often think of peanuts," says Jason Levine, senior director of marketing. "With almonds growing in popularity, we're excited to delight people with a new line from Planters featuring Skinless Almonds."
Yummy almond varieties include: Skinless Almonds - Sea Salt & Olive Oil, Skinless Almonds - Chili Lime (naturally flavored) and Skinless Almonds - Cracked Pepper with Onion and Garlic. Flavor Grove also offers cashew variants such as Cashews - Chipotle (naturally flavored) and Cashews - Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper.
"People are looking for authentic and intriguing flavors, and the snack aisle is no different," says Levine. "And with Flavor Grove, we're offering wholesome snacks that deliver all the great taste and quality people expect from Planters."
Suggested retail price for a 1.5-oz single serve pouch is 99 cents, and 6-oz stand-up bags are $3.49.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »