Hostess Brands adds natural buns and rolls for grilling season
Just in time for summer grilling season, Irving, Texas-based Hostess Brands adds Nature's Pride Premium Harvest Hamburger Buns and Deli Rolls to its line up of natural bread products.
Like all Nature's Pride's products, Premium Harvest buns and rolls are made with 100 percent natural ingredients and contain no artificial preservatives, colors, flavors, trans fats or high-fructose corn syrup.
Varieties include: 100 percent Whole Wheat Bakery Buns (21 oz.), providing a good source of fiber, 34g of whole grains in each bun and 25 percent less sodium than regular 100 percent whole wheat buns; Country White Bakery Buns (21 oz.) providing 7g of protein in each bun and 25 percent less sodium than regular white buns; and Country White Deli Rolls (16 oz.) providing 7g grams of protein in each roll and 25 percent less sodium than regular white rolls.
"Nature's Pride Premium Harvest buns and rolls are the newest tasty additions to our growing brand of 100 percent natural breads," said Laura Pitlik, director of marketing. "As grilling season heads into high gear, Nature's Pride Premium Harvest buns and rolls are perfect for cookouts all summer -- and beyond."
Nature's Pride OvenClassics, another new natural variety from the brand, offers flavors packed with whole grains and fiber, and is currently available regionally. OvenClassics are shaped like a loaf baked in your own oven and deliver a delicious taste and smooth texture the entire family will enjoy with flavors that include 100 percent Whole Wheat, Oatmeal, Honey Wheat with Fiber and Potato.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now Ľ
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now Ľ