Odwalla Protein Monster helps rebuild and rechargeHalf Moon Bay, Calif.-based Odwalla Inc., a Coca-Cola company, adds Odwalla Strawberry Protein Monster to its lineup of Protein Monster drinks
Blending scrumptious strawberries, soy and dairy protein (25g) for a bountiful harvest of muscle building might in every 15.2 fl. oz. recyclable plastic bottle. It's a tasty way to rebuild and recharge. Organic Soymilk and silky smooth milk protein provide an excellent source of protein with strawberries chiming in to deliver fresh berry flavor and a delightful aroma. In addition, the new introduction delivers an excellent source of vitamins B6, B12, calcium and zinc.
"We know that the active people who love Odwalla are looking for an on-the-go protein smoothie that doesn't compromise on taste," says Jason Dolenga, brand manager. "By combining 25g of protein with creamy deliciousness in every bottle, new Strawberry Protein Monster continues the Odwalla tradition of mixing great nutrition and extraordinary flavor."
Suggested retail price is $3.29.
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »