Starbucks Iced coffee Via Now Available at HomeSeattle-based Starbucks Coffee Co. introduces Starbucks Via Iced Coffee to the U.S. and Canadian markets. A special blend of medium roasted coffee, Starbucks Via Iced Coffee uses 100 percent Arabica beans, and is lightly sweetened with cane sugar. A convenient and easy option for making iced coffee at home or on the go, it dissolves quickly in cold water (16 fl. oz), contains only 100 calories, and does not require special equipment or waiting for coffee to cool.
"Our customers are looking for refreshment that hits the spot during the hot days of summer," says Annie Young-Scrivner, global chief marketing officer. "We're excited to give our customers new ways to enjoy Starbucks Via Iced Coffee – a thirst-quenching complement to the Starbucks Via portfolio – is perfect for iced coffee drinkers and a great addition to our summer beverage selection."
Suggested retail price for single use sticks (one per a 16 fl. oz. water bottle) is $5.95 for 5-packs.
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »