Bourbon Glaze Steak Strips Rolled Out to Meat Snack MarketBoulder, Co.-based Thanasi Foods adds Jim Beam Bourbon Glaze Steak Strips, a mouth-watering meat snack to its lineup. Using Jim Beam Kentucky Straight Bourbon and premium cut steak strips, Jim Beam Bourbon Glaze Steak Strips are a savory blend of Kentucky spirited flavor and hardwood smoked perfection. Thanasi uses only selected whole-muscle, 100 percent USA-made authentic beef jerky. The beef is smoked and dried after being soaked in Jim Beam, a process that leaves virtually no alcohol in the final product while imparting the unmistakable flavor of the world's No. 1 Bourbon. Positioned as a premium product, new Jim Beam Bourbon Glaze Steak Strips are USA-made, low in fat, high in protein and contain 0g trans fat. Tender and slow-cooked, this new steak snack delivers a high-quality and tasty bite.
"Jim Beam adds a remarkable, distinctive flavor to a variety of foods," says President and CEO Justin Havlick. "We anticipate the steak strips will be popular with consumers who already enjoy marinated beef jerky, but are looking for an even more tender bite out of a deliciously flavored meat snack. What's more, the unique packaging and appeal of Jim Beam will encourage trial by those who may not have ever tried other meat snack products in the past. Once they open the bag, they'll experience the full Bourbon flavor and extra tenderness of the steak strip that makes this product stand out. It's simply delicious."
Suggested retail price is $5.99.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »