Krusteaz Grab-And-Go Mini Pancakes and Waffle Sticks Bear Whole Grain StampDowners Grove, Ill.-based Ralcorp Frozen Bakery Products introduces Krusteaz Mini Pancakes and Krusteaz Waffle Sticks. Conveniently packaged in individually wrapped, ovenable and microwaveable bags, straight out of the package, these portable treats are ideal for grab-and-go service, and are a good source of fiber.
With 0g trans fat and 16g of whole grain per serving, Krusteaz Mini Pancakes and Waffle Sticks, bear the Whole Grains Council's Whole Grain Stamp. With two bread equivalents in each serving, these satisfying, no-mess mini pancakes and waffle sticks offer the nutrition your customers need to start the day off right, or to keep them moving throughout the day.
Varieties include Maple Flavored and Chocolate Chip Mini Pancakes and Maple Flavored Waffle Sticks.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »