Krusteaz Grab-And-Go Mini Pancakes and Waffle Sticks Bear Whole Grain StampDowners Grove, Ill.-based Ralcorp Frozen Bakery Products introduces Krusteaz Mini Pancakes and Krusteaz Waffle Sticks. Conveniently packaged in individually wrapped, ovenable and microwaveable bags, straight out of the package, these portable treats are ideal for grab-and-go service, and are a good source of fiber.
With 0g trans fat and 16g of whole grain per serving, Krusteaz Mini Pancakes and Waffle Sticks, bear the Whole Grains Council's Whole Grain Stamp. With two bread equivalents in each serving, these satisfying, no-mess mini pancakes and waffle sticks offer the nutrition your customers need to start the day off right, or to keep them moving throughout the day.
Varieties include Maple Flavored and Chocolate Chip Mini Pancakes and Maple Flavored Waffle Sticks.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »