Flavorful Musselman's Apple Sauce Varieties DebutPeach Glen, Pa.-based Knouse Foods launches Musselman's single-serve, shelf-stable applesauce in two varieties. Perfect for a multitude of foodservice operations, the applesauce cups are an ideal on the go solution, healthy meal accompaniment, or anytime snack option. With flavors that appeal to all ages, each 4-oz cup (they are packaged four to a pack) is a complete fruit serving and contains no artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners.
Varieties include: Musselman's Totally Fruit Mixed Berry Apple Sauce, naturally sweetened with fruit juice concentrate and does not contain high fructose corn syrup, and Musselman's Healthy Picks Granny Smith Apple Sauce, made with one of the most popular apple varieties in America (according to the U.S. Apple Association), the crisp cool taste and perfect balance between tart and sweet of the apples will have your patrons wanting more. Bursting with flavor, it is fortified with fiber, calcium, and vitamin C and is naturally sweetened.
"Our Musselman's apple sauce lines have been extremely popular among chefs and operators as they search for new food offerings that are healthy, delicious and top quality," says Todd Michael, director of food service sales for Knouse Foods. "Nutritious options have been a growing trend in the market, and we will stand by our customers providing them new, on-trend products like Totally Fruit and Healthy Picks apple sauces. As these lines evolve, we will continue to conduct consumer taste tests and then introduce new and proven flavors that exceed customers' expectations and fully satisfy their needs."
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »