X-Ray Inspection System Available For Finished Cased Product
Anritsu's KD7447DWH is capable of detecting typical industry metal specifications of 0.8 – 1.5mm ferrous, non-ferrous and stainless metals in finished cased food products.
The KD7447DWH uses advanced High Definition sensor and image processing technology to automatically and simultaneously detect contaminants, underweight conditions and other packaging anomalies. Applications include scanning for bone or hypodermic needle fragments in meat products and detecting metallic and dense materials, such as glass or stone, in food packages.
A masking function allows items, such as clips on sausages and metallic packaging, to be ignored as they pass through the inspection system. The system can also be programmed to reject non-conforming packages, including packages with missing products.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »