Uphill Horizontal Conveyor Moves Products Up 8-Degree InclinesHeat and Control's ClimbBack pan for FastBack horizontal motion conveyors moves product up inclines of 8-degrees. The elevation of product allows compact placement of distribution conveyors and saves floor space.
FastBack conveyors reduce product breakage up to 60% compared to vibratory conveyors. Almost no loss and buildup of product coatings preserves product quality and eliminates unscheduled sanitation downtime. Quiet near-70 dba operation with product reduces workplace noise fatigue.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »