Nozzle Type Sealer Features Built-In Temperature Control SystemFuji Impulse’s VG-402/602 Series Nozzle Type Sealers feature a built-in ONPUL Temperature Control System for high precision vacuum and gas-flush package sealing. The ONPUL controls heating temperatures by measuring them right at the heating element. The system’s low-profile temperature sensor comes in direct contact with the heater, preventing the temperature from exceeding the preset temperature, and allowing for hours of operation. The microcomputer controller enables operators to choose from and easily set 13 different sealing methods.
The vacuum sealing function of the VG-402/602 Series Sealers is designed to flush the air inside of the bag and reduce the package volume or for using oxygen scavenger to extend the life of the product. The gas-flush sealing function fills the bag with nitrogen gas to prevent oxidation, or with carbon dioxide to prevent spoilage or mold growth or to create bacteriostatic or insect-repellent effects.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »