Multi-Input Portable Thermometer, Data Logger Useable as Mobile Measuring DeviceOmega Engineering's new line of thermometer/data loggers can be used for remote logging and for use as a mobile measuring device for the industrial environment. With its high resolution and fast analog to digital converter, the RDXL8 will meet the data logging requirements in most industrial applications.
The thermometer features a 5.7-inch display TFT LCD or monochrome 5-inch display, eight configurable isolated inputs for thermocouples and DC millivolts, graphic display of each input, programmable hi or lo alarm for 8 inputs, built-in calendar clock, digital and analog (bargraph) data display USB communication with PC for downloading data, and software is included.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »