Sanitary Disk Capable of More Than 250,000 CyclesContinental Disc Corp. introduced its sanitary disc, the Sanitrx HPX rupture disc. The Sanitrx HPX rupture disc is a scored reverse acting rupture disc that can be pressurized from full vacuum up to 90% or 95% of the rated (marked) burst pressure under normal operating conditions. This high precision rupture disc offers proven performance in excess of a quarter million cycles.
The Sanitrx HPX rupture disc is a differential pressure relief device that provides an instantaneous full-open, non-reclosing design for protecting equipment, vessels, systems and people from overpressure conditions.
Highly versatile and offered in a wide range of burst pressures, materials and sizes, the Sanitrx HPX rupture disc is designed specifically for the pharmaceutical, biotech, food and beverage industries. With a response time in milliseconds, this rupture disc meets all ASME BPE criteria including a surface finish of 20 Ra microinch or better and a solid metal construction providing cleanability for CIP/SIP applications.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »