Virginia Dare Introduces Garden of FlavorsTrendy new flavors were enjoyed in refreshing ready-to-drink teas. Nectarine jasmine green tea and black currant raspberry black tea were on the menu. Made from tea leaves sourced from around the world, Virginia Dare tea concentrates are offered in black, green, Assam, oolong, and white as well as herbal fruit and true-to-fruit flavors.
The most delicate aromatics and complex, full-bodied flavor profiles were experienced in delicious vanilla tea beverages. Blood orange vanilla cream, and mangosteen vanilla orchid beverages were on the menu. Vanilla flavors, extracts, concentrates and oleoresins are made from beans from every commercially viable origin.
Peach honey rooibos, and berry black tea pectin candies made with sweetener/sugar alternatives demonstrated Virginia Dare masking capabilities.
- Sensient Colors Offers Accupak Dissolvable Color Bag
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »