Pea Fiber Label-Friendly, High in Dietary FiberA label friendly ingredient, American Key Food Products' pea fiber is made by Emsland Group from guaranteed non-GMO pure de-hulled pea flour by physical methods with no chemicals added to the process. Pea fiber provides the advantage of very high fiber content of 58%, as well as neutral color and taste, making it ideal for low calorie, low carbohydrate, and fiber enriched foods.
Its high water binding capacity also helps to enhance yield and improve structure in meat products such as hamburger, and can extend shelf-life in baked goods.
- Sensient Colors Offers Accupak Dissolvable Color Bag
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »