Premium Salad Dressings Spice Up EntertainmentGirard's Premium Salad Dressings is adding some flare to dinner this summer with the launch of three new flavors – Apple Poppyseed, Creamy Balsamic and Peach Mimosa – and a contemporary new label design for its signature triangle-shaped bottle.
The new dressing flavors appeal to all varieties of salad enthusiasts, from the adventurous to the traditionalist.
The Creamy Balsamic salad dressing is a new spin on traditional Balsamic Vinaigrette dressings. The balsamic vinegar base is enhanced with hints of garlic, onion and flavorful spices.
The Apple Poppyseed salad dressing flavor is a delicate and creamy dressing made with ample of amounts of poppyseeds and touches of molasses, onion and apple juice.
The Peach Mimosa dressing is a combination and white wine vinegar mixed with the flavor of spices and the hint of hint of juicy, full-bodied peaches.
The new flavors of Girard's Premium Salad Dressings were launched in conjunction with the brand's packaging update. The glass bottle's signature triangle shape remains the same, but the traditional gold label received a facelift to reflect the brand's chic and modern consumer.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »