Yokogawa Releases Real-time Production Organizer R1.02
Today's plant operations need to be flexible enough to deal with the challenges of changing feed materials and market demands; however, there are many barriers in business processes that impede the flow of information between plant areas, posing serious challenges to agile plant operations.
Yokogawa Electric Corporation's RPO is a suite of manufacturing execution system platform packages that integrate the vertical production execution workflow across departments and empower decision makers to organize their work quickly and efficiently. With the R1.02 upgrade, RPO now includes Workflow Composer VP, a newly released package that supports the use of Business Process Modeling Notation and is used together with enhanced versions of Production Instructor VP and Production Supervisor VP as well as third party packages to standardize and automate business processes.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »