Yokogawa Enhances Multivariable Transmitter
The model EJX910A Multivariable Transmitter from Yokogawa Corporation of America now offers as standard several new features previously unavailable. Additional volumetric flow units, along with improved flow and test functions are now available. The new volumetric flow units include; SL/h, SL/m, SL/s, Nm3/d, Sm3/d, Sm3/h, SCFD, SCFH, SCFS, MSCFD, and MMSCFD. The new flow and test functions are: Total Flow Reset Mode which allows the user to reset the flow totalizer, the ability to assign the Total Flow value to PV, SV, TV, or 4V outputs, and the flexibility to configure the Simulation (test) duration time.
The EJX family of digital pressure transmitters consists of a full line of differential, draft range, gage, absolute and multi-variable models. Based on the field-proven DPharp digital resonant pressure sensor technology, the design is smaller, lighter, faster, smarter, and more accurate than any other transmitters on the market. The compact design is full of features and functions ranging from an accuracy of 0.04%, to an LCD indicator that simultaneously displays % of reading and pressure and is fully configurable with a wide variety of display modes.
The EJX series has clearly taken the lead in accuracy, repeatability, stability, and quality. The DPharp digital sensing technology is inherently resistant to drifting caused by over pressure events like water hammering and high pressure wash-down. The user benefits from greater reliability, reduced maintenance and the lowest total cost of ownership.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »