Rice Bran Protein and Rice Dietary Fiber Available For U.S. Food ManufacturersCJ CheilJedang Corp. announced the availability of RiPro 80, a rice bran protein, and Riber 50, a rice bran fiber.
CJ has produced RiPro80, a protein derived from brown rice and extracted from rice bran. The powder is naturally vegan protein in powder form and can be used for a variety of food and beverage applications because it is not only hypo-allergenic and gluten-free, but also contains no cholesterol or GMOs.
RiPro 80 features all nine essential amino acids and is highly digestible, making it useful for natural and health foods, including cereals, snacks, protein bars, drinks and mixes, as well as baby food, confectionary products and baked goods, and meats.
Riber 50 is a natural dietary fiber extracted from rice bran that is both non-GMO and hypo-allergenic. Composed of mostly insoluble fibers, Riber 50 is rich in minerals including magnesium and phosphorus, giving it multi-functionality and making it suitable for a wide range of processed goods including bakery and confectionary products, such as whole grain breads, cereals and baking mixes; health foods and supplements; noodle/pasta products, as well as meats.
Both RiPro 80 and Riber 50 have a mild taste, allowing them to be used in a variety of foods and applications. In comparison to standard white rice, rice bran contains fewer carbohydrates but provides higher levels of protein and fiber.
Phone: (619) 234-0345
- Sensient Colors Offers Accupak Dissolvable Color Bag
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »