V8 V-Fusion Is A Harmony Of Fruit, Veggies And Green Tea
Camden, N.J.-based Campbell Soup Co. expands its innovative billion-dollar V8 brand with new V8 V-Fusion + Tea. These refreshing juice beverages contain no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives and provide a combined serving of vegetables and fruit in each 8-oz. glass (¼ cup vegetables and ¼ cup of fruit), along with the antioxidants and cool, crisp taste of natural green tea -- all for 50 calories per serving.
Refreshing varieties, which meet the American Heart Assn.'s criteria to display its heart-check mark, include: Raspberry Green Tea, Pomegranate Green Tea and Pineapple Mango Green Tea.
"People love V8 V-Fusion beverages for their fruit flavor and the convenience of drinking their vegetables," says Dale Clemiss, vice president, beverage marketing, V8 beverages. "Now we're giving people a new reason to enjoy our beverages by introducing a juice beverage with a hint of natural green tea -- an increasingly popular light and nutritious beverage choice. The result is a unique combination of refreshing taste and nutrition you can't get from any other beverage on the market."
Suggested retail price for a 46-oz. bottle is $3.99.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »