Oven-Ready Pizza and Breadsticks: A Match Made In Pizza Heaven
Nestlé USA, Glendale, Calif., which acquired Kraft Foods' frozen pizza business in March, delivers DiGiorno Pizza & Breadsticks, the first pizza and breadstick combination that you can bake up in your oven. No more having to wait for the pizza guy. Known for its fresh-baked taste, DiGiorno Pizza & Breadsticks features a full-size, hand-tossed-style pizza loaded with large toppings – now paired with an order of eight breadsticks and marinara dipping sauce. Enjoy the breadsticks first while the pizza finishes cooking or eat them together.
- DiGiorno Supreme Pizza with Garlic & Herb Breadsticks and Marinara Dipping Sauce (36.8 oz.) starts with a pizza made with Italian sausage, pepperoni, red and green bell peppers, onions and Mozzarella cheese, plus garlic & herb breadsticks and marinara dipping sauce
- DiGiorno Pepperoni Pizza with Cheesy Breadsticks and Marinara Dipping Sauce (36.4-oz.) is a pepperoni and Mozzarella cheese pizza with cheesy breadsticks and marinara dipping sauce.
- DiGiorno Four Cheese Pizza with Cheesy Breadsticks and Marinara Dipping Sauce</B> is a 35.4-oz. pizza with Mozzarella, Parmesan, Asiago and Romano cheeses, plus cheesy breadsticks and marinara dipping sauce.
"We're excited to launch this popular delivery combo, making dinner quicker, easier and tastier for all," says Tom Moe, marketing director. "DiGiorno Pizza and Breadsticks deliver the great, fresh-baked taste that we're known for in perfect combination to satisfy any discriminating pizza lover."
Suggested retail price is $7.89.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »