Refillable Grinders Available From Morton SaltChicago-based Morton Salt introduces five new Morton Sea Salt products for use by home cooks and chefs. Varieties include: All Natural Sea Salt and Iodized Sea Salt, both harvested from the waters of the Pacific Ocean. They measure like table salt and are recipe ready. Extra Coarse Sea Salt Disposable Grinder, with salt crystals from the Mediterranean Sea, and The Grinder Refill Bottle is one of the first refillable and reusable options for consumers – one of those ‘why didn't I think of that' ideas. Rounding out the line is The Roasted Garlic Sea Salt Disposable Grinder, which adds a flavorful spice to seafood, meat and salad dishes.
Sporting a new Morton look, while also featuring our favorite Umbrella Girl, the line has a contemporary but classic look.
"Our new line of sea salts capitalizes on the fastest growing category in the table and specialty salt category," says Morton Salt CEO Mark Roberts. "Since consumers are preparing more meals at home, Morton's Sea Salts provide the 'everyday cook' with more options for cooking, baking, and flavoring their meals."
Suggested retail price for the Grinder is $4.39.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »