Refillable Grinders Available From Morton SaltChicago-based Morton Salt introduces five new Morton Sea Salt products for use by home cooks and chefs. Varieties include: All Natural Sea Salt and Iodized Sea Salt, both harvested from the waters of the Pacific Ocean. They measure like table salt and are recipe ready. Extra Coarse Sea Salt Disposable Grinder, with salt crystals from the Mediterranean Sea, and The Grinder Refill Bottle is one of the first refillable and reusable options for consumers – one of those ‘why didn't I think of that' ideas. Rounding out the line is The Roasted Garlic Sea Salt Disposable Grinder, which adds a flavorful spice to seafood, meat and salad dishes.
Sporting a new Morton look, while also featuring our favorite Umbrella Girl, the line has a contemporary but classic look.
"Our new line of sea salts capitalizes on the fastest growing category in the table and specialty salt category," says Morton Salt CEO Mark Roberts. "Since consumers are preparing more meals at home, Morton's Sea Salts provide the 'everyday cook' with more options for cooking, baking, and flavoring their meals."
Suggested retail price for the Grinder is $4.39.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »