Oberto's Launches New Southern Style Bbq Pork JerkySeattle-based Oberto Sausage Co. launches Southern Style BBQ Pork Jerky, which offers a tender bite and a flavor that will transport consumers to an authentic BBQ in the South.
Launched for a limited time in convenience stores in 2009, sales of BBQ Pork exceeded company expectations, so it is now in the permanent Oberto lineup of products for retail.
"We are continually expanding our product line with unique offerings that provide our retail partners the broad selection their customers are requesting," says Dana Rohde, brand manager for Oberto. "In today's economy, retailers need variety and value in their snack aisles to meet consumer demand and Oberto delivers."
Suggested retail price for a 3.25-oz bag is $5.99.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »