Oberto's Launches New Southern Style Bbq Pork JerkySeattle-based Oberto Sausage Co. launches Southern Style BBQ Pork Jerky, which offers a tender bite and a flavor that will transport consumers to an authentic BBQ in the South.
Launched for a limited time in convenience stores in 2009, sales of BBQ Pork exceeded company expectations, so it is now in the permanent Oberto lineup of products for retail.
"We are continually expanding our product line with unique offerings that provide our retail partners the broad selection their customers are requesting," says Dana Rohde, brand manager for Oberto. "In today's economy, retailers need variety and value in their snack aisles to meet consumer demand and Oberto delivers."
Suggested retail price for a 3.25-oz bag is $5.99.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »