Patented Welding Process Makes Conveyor Belt Stronger and Easy to Clean
Ashworth has manufactured Omni-Pro conveyor belts featuring Zero-Tension, 360° Buttonless Welds. The Zero-Tension, 360° Buttonless Welds are produced with an automated process that precisely positions each rod and then completely melts and fuses the rod and link together, creating strong and smooth welds. All Omni-Pro belts are capable of withstanding the highest loads in their class.
In addition to the patented welding process, Omni-Pro's link design includes a patented “wear shield leg” that prevents welds from contacting spiral cage bars and permits the belt to run smoother with less cage bar wear. Furthermore, each link is manufactured with a patented coining process to prevent break-in wear and reduce belt elongation, increasing belt life.
Ashworth now offers the all stainless steel Omni-Pro belt in ¾, 1, 1.2 and 1½-inch pitch options with turn ratios ranging from 1.6 to 2.8 and belt widths from 12 to 60 inches. Withstanding spiral/turn-curve tensions up to 400 pounds (136 kg) for 100,000 cycles vs. competing belts that publish tension ratings for only 50,000 cycles.
Phone: (800) 682-4594
- Pick Heaters Offers Pilot-Scale and Production-Scale 3A Sanitary Heaters
- Flexicon Offers Flexi-Disc Tubular Cable Conveyors
- Brookfield Engineering Offers 90° Peel Fixture
- Hinds-Bock Pie Depositing Machinery Handles Entire Range of Pies
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »