Acid-Proof Certified Organic Caramel Color Now AvailableD.D. Williamson's Caramel Color 820 provides a new option developers of organic flavors, beverages and foods can now use an acid-stable caramel color in formulations.
Customers using the new coloring can label "organic caramel color" on ingredient declarations in the U.S. and also meet the requirements of Canadian organic regulations. D.D. Williamson will include the USDA organic seal in conjunction with the Quality Assurance International (QAI) mark on its own labels. USDA has accredited QAI as a certifying agent for the National Organic Program (NOP).
- Sensient Colors Offers Accupak Dissolvable Color Bag
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »