Bag Dump System Has Integral Compactor, Screw ConveyorFlexicon's Bag Dump System collects dust generated during manual dumping and compaction of bags, and conveys bulk material downstream. Pre-engineered, pre-wired and ready to plug in and run, the compact system integrates a receiving hopper, dust collector, bag compactor and flexible screw conveyor on a frame which streamlines installation and allows for easy relocation if required.
The bag-dump-station portion of the system collects dust generated during manual dumping and compaction of bags by means of a high velocity vacuum fan that draws dust away from the operator onto two cartridge filters. An automatic reverse-pulse filter cleaning system releases short blasts of compressed air inside the filters at timed intervals causing dust build-up on the outer surfaces to fall into the hopper. Filters are readily accessed by removing the interior baffle, and replaced rapidly using quick-disconnect fittings.
Vacuum created by the dust collector also serves to contain dust generated when the operator pushes empty bags from the dust hood, through an integral chute, into the bag compactor, and to recover dust created during bag compaction, conserving useable product while reducing the frequency and cost of trash disposal.
The fully enclosed, flexible screw conveyor handles free- and non-free-flowing bulk materials ranging from large pellets to sub-micron powders, including products that pack, cake, seize, smear, fluidize, break-apart or separate, with no separation of blended products.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »