Metal Detector Goes VerticalMettler-Toledo Safeline's Super Throat metal detector is designed to inspect free falling products in vertical packaging applications. The new detector benefits from an advanced detection coil system and new detector head geometry that delivers incredible levels of sensitivity with improvements being greater than 30% in typical food production environments. Applications include the inspection of snack foods, cereals, confectionery, IQF products and any products packed in a VFFS bag making operation.
Mettler-Toledo's Zero Metal Free Zone technology allows the metal detector to be installed in the confined space typically found between the outlet of a multi head weigher and the inlet to the VFFS bag maker.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »