Hostess Launches Healthy Line Of Muffins
Hostess Brands, Irving, Texas, launches Hostess Muffins, a line of portable and delicious muffins for families on the go. Baked with whole grains as well as real fruit, chocolate and nuts, each muffin provides some important nutritional benefits – a good source of fiber (3g) and whole grains -- at only 150 calories.
Hostess' new muffins are available in three varieties: Blueberry, Banana Nut and Chocolate Chip.
"Hostess has been producing delicious baked goods for generations," says Mike Touhey, vice president of snack marketing for Hostess Brands. "As consumers continue to look for convenient breakfast and snack options to start their days off right – especially families stretched for time – Hostess' new line of muffins delivers the great taste and convenience that consumers expect from Hostess with additional nutritional benefits."
Suggested retail price is $3.99 for a 10.5-oz. package of six individually wrapped muffins.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »