Hostess Launches Healthy Line Of Muffins
Hostess Brands, Irving, Texas, launches Hostess Muffins, a line of portable and delicious muffins for families on the go. Baked with whole grains as well as real fruit, chocolate and nuts, each muffin provides some important nutritional benefits – a good source of fiber (3g) and whole grains -- at only 150 calories.
Hostess' new muffins are available in three varieties: Blueberry, Banana Nut and Chocolate Chip.
"Hostess has been producing delicious baked goods for generations," says Mike Touhey, vice president of snack marketing for Hostess Brands. "As consumers continue to look for convenient breakfast and snack options to start their days off right – especially families stretched for time – Hostess' new line of muffins delivers the great taste and convenience that consumers expect from Hostess with additional nutritional benefits."
Suggested retail price is $3.99 for a 10.5-oz. package of six individually wrapped muffins.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »