Super-Crunchy Baked Wheat Thins Stix Debut
Kraft Foods Inc., Northfield, Ill., rolls out Nabisco Wheat Thins Stix, and they are so cool. First, the packaging is unique for a snack, with its wide mouth for easy sharing that invites you to reach for one. The Stix shape is similar to medium-sized pretzels, but they are actually baked versions of Wheat Thins. With 11g of whole grains per serving, super crunchy mouthfeel and salty flavor, they are really addictive.
Available in two flavors Fire Roasted Tomato and Honey Wheat, the serving size is generous at 14 pieces (130 calories), and they satisfy your snack cravings.
"Crunch Stix are transforming the cracker aisle and taking snacking to a new level," says Wheat Thins Brand Manager Leslie Waller. "They have a unique shape and a wide-mouth box designed to encourage consumers to dive right in. Crunch Stix also have 11g of whole grain per serving and the mighty crunch our consumers love."
Suggested retail price for an 8-oz. package is $3.49.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »