Pepperidge Farm Discovers New Species Of Goldfish: Neon
Pepperidge Farm Inc., a Norwalk, Conn.-based part of Campbell Soup Co., makes lunchbox decisions easier than ever with Goldfish Colors, now revamped with fun colors from natural ingredients. An even brighter version is Goldfish Colors Neon, crackers that use yellow, orange and purple colors also made from natural ingredients. Both varieties are wholesome crackers that offer a fun way for families to snack.
Baked with real cheese, Goldfish Colors and Goldfish Colors Neon offer the same great cheddar taste as before, but contain no artificial coloring. As a low-cholesterol snack that contains 0g of trans fat per serving, these flavorful crackers are a treat that kids will love to eat and parents will love to serve.
Also available are Goldfish Made with Whole Grain crackers, containing 12g of whole grain in every serving (55 crackers), and Goldfish Garden Cheddar crackers, with one-third serving of real vegetables in each serving.
"Throughout the decades, families have trusted Goldfish crackers as a wholesome, fun and delicious snack that has evolved to meet the demands of the many Goldfish cracker fans around the world," says Stephen White, vice president of crackers. "With the scrutiny surrounding artificial colors in foods, we were thrilled to be able to make this change in our Goldfish Colors crackers and introduce Goldfish Colors Neon using the same formula."
Suggested retail price is $2.19.
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »