New Snack Pack Pudding Flavors DebutOmaha, Neb.-based ConAgra Foods Inc. rolls out two new flavors -- Blueberry Muffin, Cinnamon Roll and Sugar Free Caramel -- in its shelf-stable line of Snack Pack pudding, a tasty, portion-controlled snack made with real nonfat milk.
Snack Pack leads the $210 million shelf-stable pudding and gels category, for the 52 weeks ending May 23, 2010, with an 84 percent dollar share, an increase of 21 points since 2008, according to Symphony IRI. Available in a multitude of flavors including top-selling Chocolate, Vanilla, Tapioca, and Butterscotch, Snack Pack contains10 percent DV of calcium, no preservatives, no high fructose corn syrup and 0g trans fat per serving.
"Research showed the majority of our consumers enjoyed Snack Pack pudding as part of their lunch or as an afternoon snack," says Jamel Richardson, brand manager, ConAgra Foods. "With the new Snack Pack flavors, such as Blueberry Muffin and Cinnamon Roll, we're able to deliver a convenient, wholesome sweet treat appropriate for any time of day, including between breakfast, lunch and late night."
Suggested retail price for four pudding cups is $1.24.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »