Apple Juice Without The GuiltChicago-based Tropicana Products Inc., a division of PepsiCo Inc., rolls out Tropicana Trop50 Farmstand Apple. Now apple lovers can now pour a glassful of crisp apple flavor without an ounce of guilt, since Trop50 Farmstand Apple delivers the goodness of juice with 50 percent less sugar and calories, no artificial sweeteners and only 50 calories per 8-oz glass. It contains zero-calorie, all-natural stevia-based PureVia, which enhances the sweetness of real fruit juice, naturally. The juice squeezes in a full day's supply of vitamin C and is a good source of antioxidant vitamin E.
"The taste of Trop50 Farmstand Apple doesn't fall far from the apple tree," says Memo Maquivar, vice president of marketing for Tropicana. "It delivers the delicious taste of orchard-ripened apples that consumers crave with less sugar and calories than apple juice, to help you look and feel good without sacrificing enjoyment."
Now showcased in a sleek, clear plastic bottle, the Trop50 line -- Pomegranate Blueberry, Pineapple Mango and the original Orange offering -- Trop50 Orange is available in several varieties. They include No Pulp, Some Pulp and No Pulp Calcium & Vitamin D, which provides 35 percent DV of calcium and 25 percent DV of vitamin D – an excellent source of both nutrients and are found in the chilled juice aisle.
Suggested retail price for a 59-oz container is $3.59.
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »