Apple Juice Without The GuiltChicago-based Tropicana Products Inc., a division of PepsiCo Inc., rolls out Tropicana Trop50 Farmstand Apple. Now apple lovers can now pour a glassful of crisp apple flavor without an ounce of guilt, since Trop50 Farmstand Apple delivers the goodness of juice with 50 percent less sugar and calories, no artificial sweeteners and only 50 calories per 8-oz glass. It contains zero-calorie, all-natural stevia-based PureVia, which enhances the sweetness of real fruit juice, naturally. The juice squeezes in a full day's supply of vitamin C and is a good source of antioxidant vitamin E.
"The taste of Trop50 Farmstand Apple doesn't fall far from the apple tree," says Memo Maquivar, vice president of marketing for Tropicana. "It delivers the delicious taste of orchard-ripened apples that consumers crave with less sugar and calories than apple juice, to help you look and feel good without sacrificing enjoyment."
Now showcased in a sleek, clear plastic bottle, the Trop50 line -- Pomegranate Blueberry, Pineapple Mango and the original Orange offering -- Trop50 Orange is available in several varieties. They include No Pulp, Some Pulp and No Pulp Calcium & Vitamin D, which provides 35 percent DV of calcium and 25 percent DV of vitamin D – an excellent source of both nutrients and are found in the chilled juice aisle.
Suggested retail price for a 59-oz container is $3.59.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »