Artisanal Don Bruno Italian-Style Sauces Bring Italy to the American TableNew York-based American Roland Food Corp. introduces a delicious line of artisanal, authentic Italian Don Bruno Pasta Sauces. Starting with imported sweet whole peeled Italian tomatoes, Don Bruno Pasta Sauces have a rich homemade flavor that brings the tradition of old world Italy to your dinner table.
All-natural, gluten free, certified kosher, and packaged in 1-lb, 9-oz bottles, varieties include: Marinara, an authentic homemade tomato sauce made with sweet whole peeled Italian tomatoes, fresh basil, garlic, onions and a dash or extra virgin olive oil; Vodka, which combines sweet whole peeled Italian tomatoes with the rich flavors of Parmesan and Romano cheese; Sicilian Gravy, thicker and smoother than traditional Marinara Sauce, with all the same fresh ingredients; and Arrabbiata, which heats up your dish with just the right amount of mouthwatering crushed red pepper added to the authentic Marinara Recipe.
"With our Don Bruno Pasta Sauces, we strived to create a jarred sauce that could easily be mistaken for homemade," says Lisa Kartzman, director of marketing and public relations for Roland. "Through a careful balance of Italian tomatoes, imported Italian olive oil, and fresh ingredients we think we hit the mark!"
Suggested retail price is $6.65 to $7.10.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »