Snacks That Are Kind To Your Body, Your Taste Buds And The WorldNew York-based Kind Healthy Snacks offers huge snack benefits in small sizes with the introduction of Kind Minis, new smaller portioned Kind bars made from ingredients you can see and pronounce. A nutritious, grab-and-go snack, Kind Minis are available in four varieties: Kind Fruit & Nut Delight, Kind Almond Apricot, Kind Plus Almond Cashew and Kind Plus Cranberry Almond.
Kind to your body, your taste buds, and the world, Kind minis deliver the optimal combination of whole nuts and fruits, and are low sodium, gluten free, wheat free, dairy free and non GMO. Each 24g bar is less than 115 calories and contains roughly 3g of fiber and 3g of protein.
"We recognize that people today are more frequently eating on-the-go and we are excited to offer a convenient snack that packs the nutritional benefits of regular sized Kind bars into a few tasty bites," explains Daniel Lubetzky, founder and CEO. "The introduction of Kind minis demonstrates the growth and broad appeal of our brand as we continue to work to provide our fans with what they are asking for — more delicious ways to incorporate Kind into their life."
Suggested retail price for a box of five bars is $6.99.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »