New Darker Class I Liquid Caramel Color Has Mild TasteSethness Products Company introduced its newest Class I Liquid Caramel Color. PS119, an enhanced Class I option for food and beverage applications, is very mild in taste and provides excellent red and brown tones. PS119 is the darkest Class I Liquid Caramel Color in the Sethness product line.
PS119 is the tenth Class I Caramel Color in the Sethness portfolio. Class I, or Plain Caramel Colors, have become the fastest growing segment in the Caramel Color industry as they satisfy consumer demand for cleaner labels.
- Sensient Colors Offers Accupak Dissolvable Color Bag
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »