Drum Dump Feeder Discharges, Feeds Volumetrically To Equipment
Flexicon's Self-contained Drum Dump Feeder discharges bulk material from drums and feeds it volumetrically to downstream equipment.
An all-new TIP-TITE Drum Dump Feeder from Flexicon seals drums against a discharge cone, tips the drum and feeds bulk material into downstream equipment, dust-free at controlled rates.
The drum platform is raised by a single hydraulic cylinder, creating a dust-tight seal between the rim of a drum and the underside of the discharge cone. A second hydraulic cylinder tips the platform-hood assembly and drum, stopping at dump angles of up to 90 degrees with a motion-dampening feature. Material flowing through the discharge cone charges the intake adapter of a cantilevered flexible screw conveyor that feeds downstream equipment volumetrically.
Available in stationary and mobile configurations, the Drum Dump Feeder is offered with cantilevered flexible screw conveyors in custom lengths oriented horizontally (shown), or at an incline, for the purpose of elevating, as well as metering, the material.
Gentle rolling action of the flexible screw conveyor in an enclosed tube reduces agglomerates discharged from drums, improving feed rate accuracy.
- Pick Heaters Offers Pilot-Scale and Production-Scale 3A Sanitary Heaters
- Flexicon Offers Flexi-Disc Tubular Cable Conveyors
- Brookfield Engineering Offers 90° Peel Fixture
- Hinds-Bock Pie Depositing Machinery Handles Entire Range of Pies
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »