High Speed Depositors Offer Portion ControlHinds-Bock's new 12P-06 high speed depositors can deposit up to 1,000 units per minute. This high speed depositor allows bakers to produce products for the Portion Control and Mini product markets while achieving the yield typically associated with producing standard size products.
The 12P-06 reduces costs with accurate filling and portion control. They improve payback with versatility, ease of maintenance and operation, easy sanitizing and rapid flavor change-over. All designed into these Hinds-Bock High Speed Depositors.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »